The Port of Hueneme’s local AMSC (Area Maritime Security Committee) is part of the Central California Area Maritime Security Committee which reports on security topics including risks, mitigation strategies and methods, critical port infrastructure projects, port security grants and training and exercises.
This also provides a platform to disseminate security related information to port stakeholders.
Port Security Partners
Port Security Stakeholders Include:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Joint Regional Intelligence Center
- Naval Base Ventura County
- Naval Criminal Investigative Services
- Navy Region Southwest
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- California Emergency Management
- Oxnard Fire Department
- Oxnard Police Department
- Ventura County Fire Department
- Ventura County Sheriff’s Department
- Port Hueneme Police Department
- City of Port Hueneme
A community based resiliency program supported by all the regional stakeholders that work together for the safety of the region and the Port’s maritime domain.
Local AMSC Meetings
- September 7, 2022 – Cybersecurity Seminar
- December 9, 2022 – Regular ASMC meeting
Contact email@example.com for more information.