We’re Open for your Business
The Port of Hueneme is a vibrant U.S. West Coast port offering higher productivity and lower congestion. The Port’s prime global geographic location provides shorter sailing times and quicker access to berths.
We’re the only commercial deep-water port between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and adjacent to major populated urban areas, automotive epicenters and California’s agriculture heartland. The Port is just 60 miles north of Los Angeles and offers a highly efficient and uncongested alternative to other west coast ports.
We Make Cargo Move
We Make Cargo Move for ro-ro, perishables, project cargo, liquid bulk and fish. We are a team of dedicated professionals that get the job done. Well trained, highly productive, motivated labor force focused on unique customer requirements and cargo throughput. The Port has a flexible, “can do” attitude, with an open door policy and easy access to Port management and decision makers.
To keep your cargo moving, we offer:
- Pilots and purpose-built tugs provide quick approach and departure. Less than one hour approach and 30 minute departure.s
- Secure, clean, well maintained port complex.
- Effective berth management. We get you to a berth fast.
- Port approach is a deep water canyon allowing quick and efficient access to the shipping channel from The Port.
- Free X-rays by co-located CBP and all cargo scanned for radiation signatures at no cost (at gate) allows for timely inspections.
FedEx and Port of Hueneme Find Innovative Solutions to Supply Chain Congestion Chartering Vessels from Asia
Late January arrival of essential goods
View press release
Recognized as being the fourth largest container port on the West Coast, the Port read more
Click image above to view Interactive Issue
The team at FATHOMWERX was selected by Government Technology as a Special Districts Award winner in 2021. FATHOMWERX, onsite at the read more