We’re Open for your Business
The Port of Hueneme is a vibrant U.S. West Coast port offering higher productivity and lower congestion. The Port’s prime global geographic location provides shorter sailing times and quicker access to berths.
We’re the only commercial deep-water port between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and adjacent to major populated urban areas, automotive epicenters and California’s agriculture heartland. The Port is just 60 miles north of Los Angeles and offers a highly efficient and uncongested alternative to other west coast ports.
We Make Cargo Move
We Make Cargo Move for ro-ro, perishables, project cargo, liquid bulk and fish. We are a team of dedicated professionals that get the job done. Well trained, highly productive, motivated labor force focused on unique customer requirements and cargo throughput. The Port has a flexible, “can do” attitude, with an open door policy and easy access to Port management and decision makers.
To keep your cargo moving, we offer:
- Pilots and purpose-built tugs provide quick approach and departure. Less than one hour approach and 30 minute departure.s
- Secure, clean, well maintained port complex.
- Effective berth management. We get you to a berth fast.
- Port approach is a deep water canyon allowing quick and efficient access to the shipping channel from The Port.
- Free X-rays by co-located CBP and all cargo scanned for radiation signatures at no cost (at gate) allows for timely inspections.
Congresswoman Julia Brownley Delivers $375,000 to the Port of Hueneme’s Environmental Initiative
Recognition of federal funding support for the Port’s local environmental efforts
Download press release
[Port Hueneme, CA] — Congresswoman Julia Brownley (CA-26) visited read more
Port of Hueneme Receives Recognition from Oxnard Union High School District for Community Outreach Efforts
“Business Champions Night” shined bright on the celebration of local partnerships.
Download press release
[Port Hueneme, CA] — The Oxnard Union High School read more
Port of Hueneme Signs Memorandum of Understanding on California Ports Data Systems Development
The MOU outlines an agreement between the five container ports to jointly advance computerized and cloud-based data interoperability with a common read more