As the license holder of the Oxnard World Trade Center and member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), the Port of Hueneme promotes the development of import and export activities within the business community.
- Brings together business and government entities involved in international trade and provides facilities and service to increase trade and economic development.
- Provides reciprocal benefits offered by more than 323 World Trade Centers in 90 countries around the world.
- Collaboration with Ventura and Barbara County’s Economic Development Collaborative (EDC) and other partners to hold trade summits to increase exports.
- Provides the latest trade information and services, such as local products, market conditions, government regulations, and overall business culture, based on the member’s specific region of interest.
- Supports the local economy of the region.
World Trade Week Event
The Port of Hueneme hosts regular events as part of its overall initiative to advance the businesses of Ventura County and expand their reach into the global marketplace.
Find out more about the Port’s Annual World Trade Week Event in May.
See the Port’s trade statistics
Celebration of World Trade Week at the Port of Hueneme Highlights Importance of Green Tech and Blue Economy
Big splash of international read more
iHub2 bolsters ongoing, evolutionary, and economic change for the region
View press release
On April 4, 2022, the California Office of the Small read more
1,200 high school students compete with their best in tech and cargobotics
March 12, 2022 – Dubbed a varsity “Sport for the read more